Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stubborn Pounds

Typically I eat Healthy...but there are times I make a Peach Cobbler or chocolate chip blondies like I did this past weekend. What do you do to get rid of stubborn pounds?

We have begun a weight loss "TRIO".  After watching Dr. OZ one day, I thought I need to start not only working out more, but also working on taking supplements and vitamins that expedite the weight loss. It is hard to be motivated when you feel like you continue to gain weight. I began by measuring my waist, stomach, and butt to make sure that I had a starting point.  I then read about the supplements.  Calcium Pyruvate is a key component in energy production by transporting glucose from the bloodstream into the muscles.  When combined with Conjugated Linoelic Acid, which speeds up the breakdown of fats and helps block the growth of new fat cells, you get a dynamic duo that builds muscles and breaks down fats. However, I said that this was a TRIO! The final supplement is Coconut Oil.  I take a supplement that is coconut oil in a tablet. Coconut Oil contains Medium Chain Triglycerides, which speed up your metabolism and help you lose those last stubborn pounds. Now, if you really want to speed up your metabolism and you plan on working out, the final product is a Capsicum Extract or Cayenne Pepper extract. So I guess it is four things, but the the fourth one is necessary only before you workout!
Before starting any supplement or weight loss program make sure that you contact your doctor.  Always do your research and get more than one opinion!

Supplements can be more on the pricey side, so you should check out Muscle and Strength for Daily Giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment